Donations to SIL
Go to Payments Page to donate to SIL.
Consider making a donation to SIL. These donations are tax deductible (a formal letter acknowledging the amount donated is sent to donors). Your donation will:
- Provide funds to spur research and innovation of individual members via our awards programs.
- Pay SIL-related expenses for young limnologists worldwide who otherwise may be unable to participate in SIL activities.
- Pay membership dues for young limnologists in developing countries who would otherwise be unable to participate in activities associated with SIL and to receive member rates for publication in Inland Waters.
- Support young limnologists of developing countries membership dues. Their membership in SIL and participation in the activities of our association would be impossible without it.
- All donated money goes to declared SIL causes, nothing goes to the pockets of individuals.
Many SIL members make a habit of adding a donation when they pay their annual dues. Several others donate large sums once a year. SIL is grateful for all donations. In all cases, donations go to programs and activities sponsored by SIL and are tax deductible. A formal letter acknowledging the donation will be provided.
If you wish to make a donation, please proceed as follows:
We appreciate your contribution, and thank you for your support,