Limnology and Lake Management 2000+
We are planning a Symposium to mark the 30 years of the Kinneret Limnological Laboratory – (Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research) to be held from 6th to 11th September 1998 at a site on the shores of the Sea of Galilee (Lake Kinneret).
Presentations will be focused around the following themes:
- Management driven research and monitoring in limnology: Case studies
- Lake-catchment interactions
- Operational limnology – New approaches to predictive modeling
- Lakes and reservoirs as water supply sources
- New directions in nutrient cycling and food web studies.
We anticipate a stimulating meeting bringing together a wide spectrum of practitioners of theoretical and applied limnology and related sciences.
Presentations from the meeting will be published (after peer-review) as a special volume in a major journal.
For more information and registration forms, please contact:
Chairman, Organizing Committee
Kinneret Limnological Laboratory
P.O.Box 345, Tiberias, 14-102
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com